What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We at cathyulm.com (Cathy Ulm Web Design and Graphic Design) collect information from you when you fill out a form on our website.
When filling out a form on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name and email address.
We keep contact form submissions for a certain period for customer service purposes, but we do not use the information submitted through them for marketing purposes.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Our website uses Google Analytics and cookies solely to help provide you with the best experience we can.
Our cookies help us:
- Continuously develop and improve our website in order to meet your expectations
- Offer you the services/contents you are most interested in
- Improve the speed and security of the site
- Pass or sales personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
Who we share your data with
We do not share your data.
What rights you have over your data
You can request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How long we keep your data
Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
How we protect your data
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
Third Party Websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
Our contact information
Click here to contact us if you have any questions.